Post new topic   Reply to topic    Parents of Middle Earth Forum Index -> General Moving Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mithalion
mickyluv
Officer

re: Pride of Middle Earth

Hi Sav

I was wondering if we should meet up to discuss what to do with Pride? I was going to do this via PM but really the rest of the kin has an equal say in what should happen.

Best wishes

Mike

MESavine
Leader

re: Pride

As of right now the Pride house is just being used as a storing chest for the PoME house decoration items. I did not take anything off the wall in case a kid logged on however no one but Mith and myself have access to the hoard of housing items stored there as we are the only two people who have logged in to the kin for over the past few years.

I can transfer the kin and keep the kin if you all wish. I can just disband the kin when the move comes. I could keep the kin name for myself along with the kin house and if there ever comes a time to want to open it back up again I can give up the name to them. I think they now have "kins of one" so if this is the case I would not mind keeping the kin on a toon I do not play too often and hopefully buy a kin house near PoME's home so that moving decorations is much easier (says the person who hasn't decorated since last yule).

But I will leave it up to you all.

Last edited by MESavine on Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:35; edited 1 time in total
Mithalion
mickyluv
Officer

re: Pride of Middle Earth

Then it does no harm to keep the kin open.

Let me know if you need any help in making the move.

Mike

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Parents of Middle Earth Forum Index -> General Moving Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: