Post new topic   Reply to topic    Parents of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Kinship Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tombranstetter

re: just applied

Hello i am a 43 yr old married parent of 3 grown children..... i currently play lotro about every day for at least a couple of hours..moreso in the mornings on the weekends. I currently have 8 toons of all classes cept a lore master.. mostly of the35ish to 50 ish lvl and cover all crafting vocations with at least master profiency in all.

I curently have 2 toons that are kinless but am open to moving my active main....lvl 55 warden over. here is a list of my toons

brans..lvl32 captain..westfold jewler/cook
heldod..lvl34 hunter..supreme weaponsmith/westfold farmer
bettyjoe..lvl24 burgler..supreme woodworker
donnajoe..lvl53 runekeeper..westfold tailor
maryjoe...lvl57 guardian..supreme metalsmith
kathyjoe..lvl40 champion..explorer..kinless
bertajoe..lvl24 ministrel..explorer..kinless
sallyjoe..lvl 55 warden(main)..explor

I mostly play solo questing..but love helping other people with questing and crafting..dont do much skirm or raids..but as my toons progress i may.

Being over 40 this kin seems like its what i would want to be a part of..but i will admit i have tried to inquire 'in game " with a couple of people about the kin..and was ignored..for whatever reason,anyway....i hope to be a part of the kin..and look foreward to hearning from someone...
Geezo
GeezoBrain
Officer

I'll watch for Sallyjoe! Happy
El Amor Brujo

Oh! Sad to hear she was ignored. Maybe a kin-mail would be appropriate telling folk to post a note in kin chat if they are contacted, so an officer can respond to the person?
_Hemingway_

That's funny, Tosca. When I read his comment, I was thinking that he tried to speak with non-kinship players about us. Guess we should ask him.

Fara
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Parents of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Kinship Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum