Post new topic   Reply to topic    Parents of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Kinship Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kimon25

re: application

Hello everyone, I am looking to join your kin. i am 38 years old, married with 2 kids. I learned about your kin and thought it is a great idea to be among people with similar responsibilities!

I have played most mmorpgs the past 15 years, starting with Realm and then some years in Everquest I will never forget. I have been playing lotro for 5 years and I have been in countless raids as guardian, captain and loremaster until Mirkwood lvl65 when I decided to take a break of the game.

I am back in LOTRO now, as I am in love with this game, and decided to start fresh in a new server with only 1 character of my favourite class - Captain. Starting from scratch with 0 help was pure fun, my captain is now 74 ready for serious fights and I am looking for people to have fun and share experiences with.

My character's and forum name is Kimon - which is my son's real name. I hope I hear from you soon!
El Amor Brujo

Welcome Kimon!!
Arithrien
Arithrien
Officer

Welcome Kimon!
_Hemingway_

Welcome to the kinship!

Fara
PatchWho

Welcome!

Welcome!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Parents of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Kinship Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum