Post new topic   Reply to topic    Parents of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Kinship Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eodren
Eodren

re: New Applicant

Hello!

The first D&D character I ever rolled was a Halfling named Rollo Roundbottom. You can call me Rollo

I'm 51, married, with 3 teenagers (15-19). I'm back to give LOTRO a serious try after a few months of SWTOR, five years of WoW and as many years of Neverwinter Night's prior to that.

I'm looking for a group of friendly, easy going folks and no drama. I tend to stay out of the way and I'm not a chatter box, but I would like to interact with some friendly folks.

I've only done solo quest content so far, since I'm not much for 'pugging'. I would rather run with people I know.

Not knowing much about the content or mechanics, I chose a Hunter for my main (Eodren, currently 32). It seemed pretty straight forward and I tend to play ranged dps or healers.

My alt is a Lore-master (Hadamar, currently 20). I don't really know if he is worthy of leveling for group content yet, so he isn't getting any love.

I'm usually on after dinner most evenings, so that's 6-9 MST (Phoenix). Weekends varies depending on family and honey-do's.

So if the boot fits, let's give it a try! Hope to see you in-game.

--Rollo
Geezo
GeezoBrain
Officer

Welcome to the kin!
_Hemingway_

Welcome Rollo! You're among old school RPGers here!

Fara
Mithalion
mickyluv
Officer

Hi and welcome Rollo

Spent many hundreds of hours with the NWN series myself. I'm pretty new around here but let me say you've made a great choice. Wonderful bunch of guys and gals!
Hydroponic
Enamelizer

Welcome!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Parents of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Kinship Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum