Post new topic   Reply to topic    Parents of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Kinship Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frobningus

re: Hobbit seeks new friends.

Hi everyone,

Just submitted my application. I'm 37, married to a non-gamer, and father of two. (As of 6 weeks ago) LoTRO is my first real MMO, if you don't count the MUDs I played in college once upon a time. I've been playing since FTP came out, with a few hiatuses (hiati?) along the way. I've been in a kinship with some RL friends until now- most of whom don't play any more.

My main, Frobningus, is a 75 Mini who really hasn't done much group play. He's looking for a fun group of people to start grouping with and hanging out with.

With a toddler and infant in the house, play times can be somewhat uncertain and unreliable- which has really stopped me from doing much group play in the past. PoME sounds like just the place for me.

Thanks!
Geezo
GeezoBrain
Officer

I've already told Frob how to contact me. We spoke briefly - but we were both busy.
_Hemingway_

Thanks for the interest, Frob - we'll get an invite to in-game you soon!

Fara
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Parents of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Kinship Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum