Post new topic   Reply to topic    Parents of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Kinship Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daktaar

re: Looking for Kinship

Greetings,
Hello all,
Saw your post on the Lotro Fprums and am interested in joining your kin. I as many of you am a Father of a 3rd old son and find myself constantly logging/disconnecting when I have free time to play. Am looking for a group of Mature fun folks that dont take the game too serious but like having fun when online.
My main and highest level character is a lvl 20 warden. Since I started have been a member of a kin but left shortly after due to the kin chat arguments on what cartoon on cartoon network was best (shrug).
Anyways would like to join and see if this kin fits best for myself and for you aswell.

Nairod (son name Dorian)

re: Looking for Kinship

Nairod

Welcome! I have added you to my Friends list so that I can see when you are online. Look forward to talking to you.

Cheers,

Fara
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Parents of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Kinship Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum