Post new topic   Reply to topic    Parents of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Kinship Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nvy_Livius

re: new appy comin your way folks.

Hi there guys/gals, names "Nvy" and am a VERY new member to the riddermark server but NOT the game as i been here since launch but transferred servers just today, trying to find my place in this crazy world, . Brandywine has gotten to the point of unlikabilty for me anymore, altho i have MANY toons on that server and i must now start all over unless i wanna transfer but what fun is that? So here i go as mr NoOb all over again but the fun is in the adventure to the top yes? Wont take me no time to bring my ole warden to 75 again. Well theres just a tid bit of info for yall and hope to hear from ya real soon, cya!

GeezoBrain
Officer

I'm online with you, chatting - you'll be in the kin after you finish the introduction.

Welcome!
Nvy_Livius

Thanks for having me guys I appreciate the quick response & seems a nice bunch of folks ya got here from what ive seen in game thus far. Glad to be a part of this kin!

Welcome to the kinship, Nvy!

Fara
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Parents of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Kinship Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum