Post new topic   Reply to topic    Parents of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Kinship Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fraomar
Soldier of Fortune

re: New member

Yesterday I've joined the kinship. And I want to thank everyone that helped me doing such an easy task even when it became an epic one to me. At least five different members of PoME tried for about half an our to attract my atention, while I was drooling. My poor use of the LoTRO interface had me hacked and I was unable even to made a simple response on the chat tab. But thankfully they persisted and finally managed to get me into the kinship. I'll try to learn as quickly as I can to avoid repeting those ridiculous situations.
To be honest I still don't get used to the U.I. of the game. There are lots of buttons, tabs, hotkeys, etc! To make things even worst I'm using my new notebook and keyboard is not comfortable, not to mention the touchpad. So there I was writing and half of what I typed ended up on the chat and the other half exploited in a hundred pop ups!!! :P
Thank's again. Specially Faragrim.
See you on the game.

Fraomar.
Drooling human. smirk

That sounds suspiciously like a lot of my early experiences with the game. Not a clear idea of what each button did, and slipping into and out of chat accidently and setting off a bunch of hot keys in the process.
The learning curve is steep, but once you have it down, it is a pretty fun game, and a really good bunch of people to hang out with and learn from.

See you in game,
Caduceus, Giardia, Anaraxachorious, et al
Geezo
GeezoBrain
Officer

Just be sure to not do Alt-F4. smirk

Welcome! Feel free to ask us any questions! (Some of which we can't answer...like why do chocolate donuts taste so good?!)
Arithrien
Arithrien
Officer

Welcome! And feel free to ask any questions.
PatchWho

Welcome to the kin!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum