Post new topic   Reply to topic    Parents of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Kinship Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Osfryd
Officer

re: New member application

Hi all,

I'm a working father of two, somewhere in my 40s. Happy I'm also married, but my wife isn't interested in gaming.

The description of your kinship sounds like what I'm looking for--people who put real life first and don't treat the game like a second job.

My main is Osfryd, a level 75 LM. I most often play in the mornings before work (Eastern time zone) because I am an early riser, but I think I will have time to be in game tonight (Wed., August 9).

Thanks, and I look forward to meeting you.
_Hemingway_

Hello! Thanks for your interest in joining us. We've added you to our Friends list and we'll talk to you soon in-game.

Regards,

Fara
Osfryd
Officer

Hi Fara, I happened to run into you in the Rushgore tonight, but you were afk and finally got booted, hehe. Oh well, next time. Happy
_Hemingway_

Ah, yes, I see that we just missed each other. No worries - sometimes it takes a few days to sync up and meet in-game.

Cheers,

Fara
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Parents of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Kinship Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum