Post new topic   Reply to topic    Parents of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Kinship Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phorinn
Recruit

re: Hi there all!

Greetings from Washington.

I am a 32 year old husband and father of two children. I work full time and a normal adult life. What I am looking for in a gaming community is a laid back bunch of people who I can hang out with while I explore Middle Earth. I don't like to log in and hang out in silence. I also don't like to have to solo everything.

I am new to LotRo and will be starting a Dwarf Minstrel on the Riddermark server if I am accepted. I hope I will have people/groups to heal with the game being out for so long and most people toward or at end game. I have not named this character yet as he hasn't been created, however his name will be Phorin, Phorinn, or Phorrin. I'm sure one of those is available.

Thanks for listening.
Geezo
GeezoBrain
Officer

Let us know when you're in. Geezo/Draxo/Koschei are my characters to watch out for. We can invite you when you've finished the introduction. Happy
Phorinn
Recruit

I work 12 hour days on 3rd shift. I might not get a chance for a couple days as I work Wednesday through Saturday, but I will contact one of you just as soon as I get through the intro. See you then!
_Hemingway_

Thanks for your interest in the kinship! Please contact Geezo or one of his alts as stated above. Alternatively, you can contact me as well - Faragrim, Faramax, or Faraward.

Once you create a character on the server and get through the Introduction period, add all these names to your Friends list - it's on the Social panel UI (press 'O' then go to Friend tab). When one of us is online, just send us a PM - '/tell <name>' - and we'll go from there.

I look forward to meeting you in-game.

Cheers,

Fara
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Parents of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Kinship Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum