Post new topic   Reply to topic    Parents of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Kinship Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigRamsay

re: Looking for a Home.

Hello all,

My name is John, and I am an avid MMO player returning to LOTRO. I have played nearly every MMO you can think of dating back to Ultima Online. From UO I played Dark Age of Camelot pretty consistantly for about 6 years. It was and still is my favorite game.
I recently tryed SWTOR as well, and while it was a great game no doubt.. it just wasn't the kind of game for me. I'm not really into the space theme, I'm more of a swords, sorcery, and dungeons kind of player. Which lead me back to LOTRO because 1. Its my genre and 2. Its friggin Lord of the Rings man! :P
A little personal information about myself: I'm 24 years old and I'm married with 2 step children. I have a step daughter named Jillian who is 6 years old, and a step son named Erik who is 15. My wife, Nicole, and I have been married for what will be 2 years on July 1st, but we have been together for almost 4 years.
I really like the sound of your guild and what it has to offer. One of the big things I look for in a game is a guild I can bond with and make friends with. One that likes to be social and talk to each other, not stare at a chat box that is empty. And most importantly, one that likes to help each other out.
I know this is a lot of information all at once, but I just wanted to get this out there so you guys can get a feel for who I am. Happy Thanks alot!

- John
Geezo
GeezoBrain
Officer

Welcome! Curst got you in.
_Hemingway_

Welcome to the kinship! Thanks for the information - we like to get to know people before we extend an invitation.

Fara
PatchWho

Glad to have you with us!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum